Reason… you should only use professional packages and mover
On the morning of the move, the couple heard a bell and excitedly opened the door to greet their moving company. There were two ‘packers’ standing in the doorway, two of them ill-dressed for drinking just before eight o’clock in the morning, and even one so drunk that he could barely get up.
Apparently they went ‘all night’ and went straight to work the next morning.
You may enjoy it, but of course the story has a serious point. You need to be really sure who you are hiring in your house and that you are trustworthy. This is true in every situation, but in the case of a professional furniture rental company, they should also be able to handle your household needs with the utmost care and attention.
So the most obvious lesson you need to learn is to avoid asking only a “friend of a friend” who also has a van to take you for you. The dangers associated with the mismanagement of your property and, frankly, theft must be too great to take into account.
However, even if you use a formally registered moving company, you may be wondering how they know their own employees. Some companies are constantly increasing their workforce on a daily basis by hiring casual work. It’s easy to donate one of your uniforms to someone you’ve never seen or heard of before, and then send it home to a customer.
There should be nothing wrong with moving companies outsourcing aspects of their work to other companies – packaging services can be a good example. The real question is how well they examine the individuals or companies concerned before they actually escape from your home and property.
Here are some questions your potential moving companies may ask before they come to your home:
- Will all employees entering your site be employees of the company you have requested to move?
- How long did the staff assigned to the post actually work for the redundancy company? • In the case of new employees, what inspections are carried out as part of their recruitment?
- If it is just a job, the above question should be asked again with added weight.
- If relocations are entered in whole or in part through your relocation, which other companies use them and how long do they work with them?
• If subcontractors are used, does your moving company guarantee that it knows not only the company that the company supplies, but also the people that the company will use for things like packing your things? Remember that if the moving company subcontracts something like packaging and then Packers and Movers Ghaziabad takes over casual work instead, then your protection is almost nil. Watch out for stories that involve casual work, but there is a guarantee that one of your eliminators will be found to “keep things going”. In practice, it is really impossible with you and your packers / movers around the rooms in your house to supervise everything that individuals do.