Benefits of Using Professional Movers
1) Make a list of all the services you need from a mover, including items to be moved, packing materials needed, items to be packed and unpacked, items to be dismantled and reassembled, and special services like handling a piano, antiques, light fixtures, appliances, crating service, etc.
2) When you choose a moving and storage company, consider price, services included and the company’s reputation.
3) Ask your building manager or supervisor about special requirements and restrictions at the pickup and delivery locations, including building protection, days and hours when access is permitted, parking restrictions, etc. Share this information with your Professional relocation consultant. Some building managers require moving companies to show a “certificate of insurance.” These certificates protect the building against liability for damage.
Reserve a moving day with your Professional relocation consultant. If you’re uncertain about the exact moving date, we can reserve a tentative date until you have more information.
4) Make arrangements for transporting pets and plants.
5) Decide how to move your vehicle(s), are you going to ask movers to move it or if you’ll drive to the new location instead.
6) If you want to move Piano, Professional Packers and Movers Chandigarh to Kanpur are really useful. Piano’s are heavy and easy to get damage. Piano weighs 1000 pounds or more and to move such a giant, delicate item you need professional mover’s help. With upright pianos, they almost always strap the piano on a skid called a piano board. They also cover the piano with blankets to help protect it. The entire bundle is then typically put on a dolly and taken to its destination. If steps are involved, the piano is taken off the dolly and slid up or down the steps on the piano board.
7) Moving a grand piano is a little more involved. The lid, lid hinges, pedal lyre, and leg on the straight side of the piano are usually all removed. The piano is then put on the piano board, on its side, with the straight side down. The other legs of the piano are then removed. The piano is then covered with blankets, strapped to the board, and put on a dolly.
All above points needs to be consider when we thinking about moving from one location to other. Though it is far or near, everything should be accurate, it’ll surly minimizes risk of damages. Choosing correct mover is also a big task as you are giving all your loving home stuff in there hand. So think of above tips before hiring any mover services.
If you live in California and you are moving miles away, Van Nuys Moving service will be easily accessible. With the incomparable customer service being offered by Van Nuys Movers, it is guaranteed that moving to a new location is hassle-free in all aspects. The clients’ welfare is our top priority and that is why we only provide you with the best and highly-trained professionals who will guide you as you step out of your old place until you land on your new home.